Welcome to the OFFICIAL SITE of Caribbean PR Agency.
Caribbean PR Agency (CPRA) is a 14-year old media and marketing consultancy company based in Trinidad and Tobago offering integrated marketing communications, strategic marketing planning and consumer behavior services.
CPRA’s team is led by principal consultant, Mrs. Linda Hutchinson-Jafar, a veteran journalist who has worked locally, regionally and internationally. Linda was head of the Port of Spain Bureau of the Caribbean News Agency (CANA) for over 10 years and held the position of Stringer for international news agency, Reuters for more than 15 years.
Apart from gaining excellent skills in analytical writing through her long years as a journalist, Linda has wide experience in both the public relations and marketing fields through CPRA. She holds a Master of Arts (MA) from the University of Leicester (UK) and currently completing an MBA specializing in Marketing with the Australian Institute of Business.
Caribbean PR Agency (CPRA) multi-disciplinary team offers a wide range of services:
- Marketing Public Relations
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Consumer Relationship Management
- Media Relations and Engagement
- Crisis Communication
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Digital Marketing/Social Media
- Digital and print publications development
- Strategic and Tactical Communication Strategies
- Events Planning and Execution
Caribbean PR Agency also offers:
- Web site design and build
- Brand creation, including logo design, packaging design
- 2D and 3D Illustration
- Graphic design for newsletters, magazines, brochures, posters and other traditional material
- Advertising and PR campaign creation and implementation
- Exhibition design and build
- Radio Programme Production
- Photography, corporate and web video.
CPRA is a key resource for public and private institutions needing guidance on media management and crisis communications and has worked extensively with a number of multinationals in the energy, banking and manufacturing sectors.